Are you a beginner or an intermediate and want to name your family members based on the kinship in-between, but your English does not allow for it yet?
Don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
Today, we are going to talk about relatives and family relationships in English. Enjoy your read, and don’t forget to take the quiz when you’re confident and feel like it.
Well, without further ado, let’s get started.
What is kinship?
According to Oxford dictionary, kinship is:
“a sharing of characteristics or origins.”
Yes, exactly, we’re going to tackle the blood relationship within a family.
Throughout this series, we will demonstrate the following:
- What are family generations?
- Example of family generations: British Royal Family
- Step-brother and half-brother
PS: Click next to read more
- Foster mother
- Foster father
- What is the Difference between Step-brother and Half-brother?
- step-sisters and half-sisters.
- Marital Status